Monday, February 23, 2009

Nick's Update



I wanted to update the page with something of my own since I have been away from the NOOBS for the past week and a half. The band, or Caleb and I rather, just finished tracking the rest of the songs for the Capa to the Sun EP! It was a very long, difficult and often times frustrating process. It was definitely way harder than I though it would be but the hard work really did pay off in the end because the songs sound amazing! Right now all the tracks are being mixed (should be finished in a few weeks) then they will be shipped off someplace to be mastered. Once mastered, the songs will be sent off to be pressed on to a thousand or so CD's which should arrive back to us just in time for the summer. The CD release show is still scheduled for May 15th at the Clubhouse Music Venue. Caleb and I are still going over different concepts for what the CD booklet will look like and we also have to decide on a name for the album, so there's still plenty of work to be done. For now, I am excited to go back to chillin' with the NOOBS. I can't stand missing FFC. And what's the deal with Cole shelling out the goods the ONE time I can't be there?!?! LAME!!! O well. To all the missionaries reading this, I miss you guys! Stay safe and keep it chill.

Seacrest Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment