Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nick's CD Release Show!!!



Capa to the Sun's CD release show was on Friday, May 8th, 2009. I've been to a lot of their shows, but this one by far trumped all other performances. It was amazing!!! I'm so grateful to have Nick as a friend and am so proud of all his accomplishments! Come to his shows! Also, check out their CD...it rocks the house! Congrats to Capa!

A word to the audience: The Kool-Aid man in the background is Cole. And I apologize for the shaky filming and the bad sound quality. I did my best! And yes, the person dancing on camera is, in fact, Jarom.

A word to Jeff, Nick, Jake, and Cole: I appreciate your friendship to me so much. I hope this summer turns out to be an awesome one. I look forward to chilling with you guys and making fools of ourselves or anyone else that happens to be around!

Skylar ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment